• WHEN HE DOESN'T SHOW



    I spent a bit of time this morning praying for clear weather so we could get a good picture of the view from the Statue of the Christ. I've had it in my head that this was like the pinnacle of South American places to be - what every tourist comes to get a snapshot of. But it kinda didn't happen for us.

    And this might sound stupid, but I was super gutted and hitting up God about the useless weather ay!

    There's some things that are just out of our control, and sometimes they just don't turn out the way we want. And if you're anything like me, you start to hit up God about why it's not going your way. Cos if He can do something about it why doesn't He?

    One thing this picture just reminds me of though, is that we can't always see the whole entirety of what's going on. Although we can't see it all, we can see enough to know that He's still there.
    His perspective is always that little bit higher than mine.
    And I'm gunna put my money on the notion that from there He can call the shots a bit better than me.


    //


    (P.S. I wrote those thoughts the night of that disappointment, but we didn't want to give up there.
    Check out who showed up the very next day!)



    CLASSIC.




    1 comments:

     

    / Formando Vidas

    / The One Story