• BRB




    This is crazy.

    Tomorrow's the day it begins.

    I can't really articulate the thoughts right now... so I pulled together a visual of where my head's at.
    It's pretty accurate.

    I have to acknowledge everyone who has taken time to encourage, support, advise, pray, and wish me well on what lies ahead. Know that it's all so appreciated and has been massive in making this all eventuate. So here's to you. And here's to all the places your love will come with. My next thoughts will be from one of those places!

    B.R.B.

    4 comments:

    1. You my friend deserve every blessing on the face of this earth! I hope God blesses you richly as you travel, and that this experience will blow
      you away.

      ReplyDelete
    2. May you enjoy every step of the journey, no matter how difficult :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hope you have the most amazing time nate!!! you deserve the best! Loving your blog (especially the font!!!) Hope at this moment you are having almost too much fun!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Cheers guys!! Thanks for all the well wishes and thoughts! Sincerely been feeling the effects of them all. This whole week in Sao Paulo has been great, lots of good people have helped us and have been in no danger whatsoever. It's such a blessing!

      Hope you guys are enjoying the start to the year as well!!

      ReplyDelete

     

    / Formando Vidas

    / The One Story