• IMAGINATION



    I was yarning to my mate about heaven the other night, how we both couldn't get our heads around what it could be like there.

    Sometimes I resolve to just think remember the most remarkable places I've seen in the world and just think that it will be even better.

    Well, I've got a new place to add to the list...

    Rio Da Prata (The Prata River) is another destination just out of Bonito. It's a river flowing from a natural spring, and actually witnessing the scenes under it's surface will blow you away!

    This was the final activity we did in Bonito, and it was by far the best! I took my camera underwater with me and I still playback the footage now. It's an amazing place if you ever get the chance to go there. Or maybe just hang out for that some place even better ;)






    2 comments:

    1. Nate!

      I love your posts! You got an awesome writing style, en its quit enjoyable!
      Keep on the good work with that.

      I'm so happy everything works out so great so far, it looks like you got an nice time in Brasilia! Seeing some wonderful places, and learning and experiencing the South-American way and pace of life;-)

      All the best!

      Remi

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Remi! SO great to hear from you!

        Thanks for the encouragement I'm really enjoying writing down all these thoughts from our travels. It's awesome that you took the time to read it and good to hear that it's interesting enough!

        I hope travelling New Zealand is going great for you! And that you are learning a lot from all the experiences and places too!

        All the best,
        Nate

        Delete

     

    / Formando Vidas

    / The One Story